Apply for Technical Coordinator (Los Angeles)
Luma Pictures is an artist centric feature film VFX studio located two blocks from the beach in Santa Monica, California. We maintain a unique culture with an amazingly talented staff and are always on the lookout for exceptional people for full time and project positions.
- Manage receipts and deliveries via FTP, hard drives and couriers
- Convert large volumes of media to various formats, codecs, resolutions
- Log incoming and outgoing files
- Track editorial issues such as shot lengths, handles, scan requests
- Strong work ethic
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Comfortable with spreadsheets
- Ability to take direction positively, work well within a team and thrive under the pressure of tight deadlines
- Understand basic compositing and editorial concepts (After Effects / Final Cut / Avid)
- Basic command line knowledge
- Familiarity with various media file formats/codecs
Please attach any resumes or reels to your application before submitting.
Please remember to check your spam folder for email from @luma-pictures.com
Please select files for any resumes or reels you wish to upload.
For resumes, please only upload PDF or DOCs. For reels or other video media, please only upload MOV, MP4, or MPG, preferably in compressed h264.Add another link