It always starts with great people...
Luma was built by people who love VFX and are constantly challenging themselves to be their best. They also know that to do amazing work, you need to enjoy what you’re doing so we work hard to create a fun, challenging atmosphere that puts a priority on giving you the work/life balance that you need to grow..
Check out our work, and our culture.
(& our all around inappropriate take on halloween!)
We are currently looking for a Mid-to-Senior level TD with a proven track record delivering stable, innovative, and production-ready tools for VFX. There's plenty of work to do, so ultimately the nature of the job will vary with the skills and experience you bring to the table. This is a rare opportunity to join a thriving studio with a highly respected development team, and work on A-list blockbusters like The Avengers, Prometheus, Thor, and X-Men.
- 4+ years production experience, preferably with Maya or Nuke
- Expert python skillz
- Experience developing C++ plugins for Maya or Nuke
- Comfortable developing on Linux and/or OSX
- In-depth knowledge of Maya
- Master of version control
- Great communication skills
- Good time management
- Expert problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- On top of latest trends in VFX production and development
Experience with the following:
- Houdini, Katana
- PyQT or PySide
- simulation, graphics, or shader development
- build systems
Please attach any resumes, reels, or code samples to your application before submitting.
Please remember to check your spam folder for email from @luma-pictures.com